Bespoke Publishing Package
Choosing the right book publishing package
A tailor-made solution that fits your budget and marketplace. Our team are friendly, experienced and won't give you any pushy sales talk. Just clear advice about what's best for you. If you're thinking about publishing a book, have already published, or want to be in control of the next one - we can help. Maybe you've looked at our other packages and feel that there are some elements that aren't relevant to your book idea or just have a few things missing that are really important to you? We don't put a price on our bespoke package simply because every person is different and we want to emphasise how flexible we've become! New Generation Publishing can design a bespoke publishing service to suit your aspirations and your budget.
Become a professionally published author and start making money from your book…
New Generation Publishing has more published titles and more active authors than any other author services company in the UK and probably Europe.
As a result of this we have the experience and knowledge our authors need to become a success.
- We have this experience because of a passionate and dedicated team
- We have this number of titles because authors publish more than one title with us and recommend us to others
- We want to talk to you and help you decide what is best for you, your manuscript and your budget
- We want to help you sell books and offer you free marketing support after your book has been published
- We are one of the only publishers in our industry who cares about selling books
- We are one of the only publishers in our industry who will help you at no extra cost after your book has been published
- We are one of the only publishers in our industry who works with authors of all backgrounds and budgets both in the UK and abroad.
Publish your book exactly as you want to
We have a number of publishing packages available but more often than not authors come to us asking for something of a more bespoke nature.
This might be because an author is working to a particular budget or wants to use specific marketing services.
So what harm can it do for you to have a chat with us?
No obligation, no sales pitch, just free and friendly advice about your best route to becoming a published author.