Literary Agent Package
With the success of Fifty Shades of Grey, selling over 10 million copies, and many self-published books hitting the charts, the quickest growing trend in the industry currently is traditional publishers acquiring self-published works. The rapidly growing self-published market has therefore reached the point where authors can self-publish with the aim of achieving huge success or alternatively using it as a route to receive a traditional publishing contract.
As a result, for the first time Agents can now recommend self-publishing as a viable route for their authors. At New Generation Publishing, we like to be first and unique, and so are delighted to launch a package specifically tailored for Agents and their authors:
The Agency Package includes:
• Paperback and e-Book editions, priced competitively
• Professionally typeset and bespoke cover
• Worldwide distribution
• Tailored press release sent to national and international media
• Promoting the best selling agented, self-published books each month to publisher directory
• Royalty of 65% of revenue after retailer discounts and printing costs
The cost of the package is £699.00.
With this route to publication, Agents can be at forefront of the market and offer their authors a viable and proven route to writing success.
If you would like to discuss this package in more detail please call 01234 711956, email email@example.com.